Potty training is a huge milestone for both kids AND parents. It can feel daunting to know where to start or how to work through all the troubles that come along the way.
This class will help you feel more confident and equipped when it comes to potty training!
During this course, you'll learn:
- Common signs your child is ready, taking out the guesswork for when to start
- Exactly what you need (and need to know!) before you start so you’re ready too
- How to prepare your child for potty training so they’re excited to learn
- My signature step-by-step potty training method so you don’t have to make up your own plan or figure it out as you go along
- Troubleshooting help so you can quickly navigate and troubleshoot accidents, resistance, poop troubles, nighttime potty training, and more
- Q&A where we dig in deep into presubmitted parent questions to help you through any potty training rough spots and issues
1. Is this a live class or a recording?
This is a recording of a previous live event. Once you purchase, you'll have immediate access to all class material.
2. What format is this class taught in?
The class is available in video and audio (i.e., podcast) formats. You'll also receive access to the PPT slides & timestamps to easily access the information.
3. Who is the class for?
Parents/caregivers at any stage of potty training who need additional support & guidance.
4. Where is the class?
The class is inside online platform called Kajabi. Once you register, you'll receive instant access to all class materials.
4. I read your potty training book. Will the class just repeat what's in the book?
While there will be overlap, the masterclass will also include updated information that answers new questions I've received since writing the book. The class also includes Q&A where I answered so many other questions not addressed in my book.
The online course also includes video and audio formats for those that learn best through methods outside of written format.
Note: This class is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute medical advice or therapeutic support. therapeutic support.