Expert Parenting Guidance & Mom Community
Brought Straight to You!
If you’re overwhelmed by your child’s constant behavioral issues and would like to feel more confident that you’re raising a respectful and happy child, than The Mom Sisterhood is perfect for you!
Doors will be re-opening in early 2021. Join the waitlist to be the first to know when I re-open the doors!
Packed with how-to information that you can learn alongside your partner + other caregivers ($45 value)
In this private community, you'll have access to support + advice from other badass moms ($250 value)
Get your specific questions answered every month during a live Q&A with Dr. Jazmine. Plus expert speakers, giveaways, challenges, exclusive offers, and more ($500 value)
It's no secret - 2020 has been a tough year!
Does any of this sound like you?
- You're unhappy with motherhood for more reasons than you'd care to share.
- You feel completely lost and burned out (aka crispy) by your child's behavior.
- The screaming, tantrums, disobedience, sibling conflict and aggression is starting to wear you down.
- It feels like your child pushes your bottoms all.day.long! You're so tired of feeling like you need to yell, make threats, and even bribe them just to put on their shoes. Enough is enough!
- You feel ashamed of the way you’ve been handling your child’s behavior up until this point but you don’t know what else to do.
- You yearn for more connection with fellow moms but don’t know how to find your mom squad or if they even exist.
If this sounds like you, please know you're in the right place!
It's time to take the guess work out of parenting and finally get straight-forward advice on your most pressing parenting challenges.
Whether you're struggling with:
- Never ending tantrums and meltdowns
- Defiance like no other
- Bedtime struggles that have you wanting to pull your hair out
- Picky eating and mealtime struggles
- Potty training issues
- Aggressive behaviors that trigger you more than you'd like to admit.
- Sibling conflict that never ends
- Ongoing conflict with your spouse about parenting
- Dangerous or testy behavior
- Parental preference ("I want daddy!!!")
...this community is for you!
Learn and grow alongside other like-minded moms and get the support you need without spending endless hours skimming through parenting books, reading through blogs, watching YouTube videos, and trying to see what other moms are doing on online forums. No one has time for that!
Besides, it's more than just mindlessly consuming information. It's about knowing how to apply what you learn in ways that work for YOUR unique child. You need guidance and step-by-step tips with no fluff!
Well, you're in good hands in The Mom Sisterhood!
In this community, you'll be learning from me, a clinical psychologist and mom of two! I have over 10 years of experience working with children and families and I have two little girls of my own. I know how hard parenting is and I don't think we were ever meant to do this alone.
By being a member of The Mom Sisterhood you'll,
- Learn how to understand your child on a deeper level so that you can feel more confident in your parenting skills. I will teach you relevant child development information without all that psycho-babble and fluff. This part is key to successful parenting, so we can’t skip this but I promise to make it painless and actually relevant to your real life!
- Learn exactly how to implement concrete tools to help tame those tantrums and aggressive behaviors. Gone are the days of feeling overwhelmed and helpless during your child’s behavioral issues.
- Be able to implement positive discipline that actually works. I will teach you a range of parenting techniques so that you’re empowered to handle those moments when your child looks you right in the eyes and gives you a bold, “No!”
- Learn how to implement time outs and removal of privileges with confidence and consistency so that it works. Best of all, it won't compromise your relationship with your child and will help you feel less overwhelmed and triggered in the moment.
- Learn all the answers you need to squash sibling conflict, potty train your child like a pro, master those bedtime battles and mealtime struggles, and so much more!
- Be surrounded by a community of other like-minded moms who have children of similar ages. You can feel comfortable in this private space sharing about your challenges and getting the support and advice you need from people who get it! I will also be active in the community offering my own insights and cheering you on.
- Get answers to your specific questions during a live group Q&A call with me every single month! Can’t make it live? Don’t worry. I will take questions beforehand and answer them during the call. This is crucial because I will provide you with the guidance needed to actually know HOW to implement the information you learn.
- Learn from other experts in the field like speech and language pathologists, breastfeeding consultants, sleep consultants, pediatric dieticians, and more!
- Feel supported in your journey through giveaways, challenges, and workbooks designed to help motivate you towards taking action in fun and exciting ways.
We aren't leaving success to chance! Follow the Mom Success Blueprint for clear guidance on what stage you're in and how to get to the next level.
The Stages of the Mom Success Blueprint are:
- Stage 1: The Discover Stage: Fundamentals of Child Development
- Stage 2: The Connect Stage: How to Get Into Your Child's World & Connect with Them Live Never Before
- Stage 3: The Coach Stage: How to Tame Tantrums, Aggression, and Other Dysregulated Behaviors
- Stage 4: The Lead Stage: The Foundation of Positive Discipline
- Stage 5: The Prepare Stage: Get Answers to Your Remaining Parenting Questions including sibling conflict, bedtime battles, mealtime struggles, potty training and more!
join the waitlist!
Masterclass Schedule for the next 6 months:
October Masterclass: The Discover Stage: Fundamentals of Child Development on Thursday, October 1st at 9 AM PT
November Masterclass: The Connect Stage: How to Get Into Your Child's World on Monday, November 2 at 9 AM PT
December Masterclass: The Coach Stage: How to Tame Tantrums, Aggression, and Other Dysregulated Behaviors on Tuesday, December 2nd at 9 AM PT
January Masterclass: The Lead Stage: The Foundation of Positive Discipline on Monday, January 4th at 9 AM PT
February Masterclass: The Lead Stage: How to Implement Timeouts & Removal of Privileges Without Compromising the Relationship on Monday, February 1st at 9 AM PT
March Masterclass: The Prepare Stage: Topic to Be Decided by Members on Monday, March 1 at AM PT
Immediately, when you join, you will receive access to:
- The Mom Success Blueprint
- The Positive Parent Survival Guide (ebook & workbook)
- Masterclass: How to promote social and emotional development
- Guide: How to promote social and emotional development
- The private community
- New member orientation call on 9/29 at 10 AM PT
join the waitlist!
How long is the membership?
How does the billing cycle work?
Will my monthly fees ever increase?
How long do I have access to this material?
What if I don't have much time?
What if I can't attend the monthly Q&A calls?
How much is the membership?
What if I'm not happy with the membership?
Can I cancel at any time?
Where do I go if I have questions about the membership?
Dr. Jazmine is a clinical psychologist, author, parent educator, and public speaker. She is committed to helping overwhelmed parents understand and connect with their young children. Through her online community on Instagram (@themompsychologist), YouTube videos (@themompsychologist), books, and masterclasses, she aims to provide parents with simple, practical parenting support that's easy to implement. Her books include "The Ultimate Tantrum Guide". "Let's Talk Discipline," and "The First-Time Parent’s Guide to Potty Training." She lives in the Sacramento, California area with her husband, two children, and dog, Valentino.